Jowar raagi badam cookies recipe - Jowar raagi badam cookies are one of the most healthiest and kids friendly cookies. Cookies prepared in combination with both the flour are excellent in taste. I have added only almonds, but you can add some more dry fruits like cashew nuts and walnuts. I had some millet and jowar flour in stock, so to utilise the flour in a nice way, I prepared this cookies. It came out very well. It was flavorful, crispy and tasty. Cookies are one of the most important items for kids and this is the perfect treat for them. This can even be packed in their tiffin box.
Jowar raagi badam cookies recipe with step by step pictures
- Put the butter in a large bowl and add the sugar powder to it.
- Sieve the finger millet flour, jowar flour and baking soda together. Add this flour to the sugar and butter mixture. Add the almonds and mix.
- Knead it to a soft and smooth dough. Use milk if required.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree celsius for 10 minutes. Take a large gooseberry sized dough and flatten it with your hands by placing on a rolling board.
- Level the surface and arrange them on a baking tray. Bake it at 180 degree celcius for 15 minutes. Allow it to cool
- Jowar raagi badam cookies are ready to serve. Store in an airtight container.